Congratulations on receiving a Medfield Cultural Council grant! The following information is provided to assist you in publicly acknowledging this support and to help you publicize your programs.
1.) To acknowledge support: grant recipients are advised to check the Mass Cultural Council current guidelines:
2.) To publicize your program in Medfield, send program details (dates, locations, times, ticket prices, contact information, image) to:
• Boston Globe West (Thursdays): Leslie Anderson, Editor LAnderson@Globe.com
Calendar Listings: firstname.lastname@example.org
People & Places/Arts: Nancy Shohet West NancySweet@gmail.com
• Medfield Press (subscription based, on Fridays)
• Hometown Weekly (delivered free to every house, Thursdays)
• Facebook – include announcements and behind the scenes images leading up to your event on your own page, on your organization’s page, on the Medfield Cultural Council page, and use Facebook to create an event and invite friends.
• WBUR on-line arts calendar: www.wbur.org/arts-calendar
• Medfield Public Schools/”Thursday Packets”: See instructions here:
• Medfield TV bulletin board:
• Medfield Public Library: Post hard copy on bulletin board
• Submit a release about YOU and YOUR involvement: to your own hometown newspaper(s)
• Venue Publicity: Are you performing at Zullo, a historic property, the Library, or MEMO concert? Ask them to include information about your event in their newsletter
3.) When your program is complete:
• Submit a reimbursement form along with promotional materials including credit examples to: Medfield Cultural Council, Medfield Town Hall at 459 Main Street in Medfield, MA 02052
• Please email info@MedfieldCulture.org when delivered to expedite the payment.
• Send images of your event to info@MedfieldCulture.org so we can promote you on our website!